Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to give our oscar away.. so he can live a happier life... it was too cramped for him in our 55 gallon. Now our other fish have more room and he is smiling where ever he ended up, but i miss my lil' puppy dog.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Its always hard to part with a loyal friend. But if you know he went to a good home, you did the right thing. :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
oooooooooo thats sad. oscars are like German Shepherds in a fish tank-extremely loyal.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is better for Oscar... now my other fish are sooo boring lol... they just hang around, no one to come up to the front and beg for attention.

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Its always sad to see a beloved friend go. They really develop a true relationship with people and their owners. They know who their owners are and your role. You always have to keep in mind that you did the right thing, and he is happier now with a bigger home. I had two angels and boy, were they beautifull. They were like husband and wife. ALWAYS together and swam to the top begging for attention whenever they saw me. They even trusted me as much to pet their snout when they were eating. They were great fish and where ever they are, I am sure that they are happy. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry. Some people say fish are just deco but thats not true. Fish are friends and they bond like any other cat or dog or hamster or frog or whatever.

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words everyone.. I do miss my friend who i talked with everyday, but i know he has a good home and new owners

1 - 9 of 9 Posts