Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one help me with this my lfs do not have any thing that i need or want for plants and fish they say they have them but and try to sell something different once your there is there any online stores that dont charge a arm and a leg for shipping it seems the more you buy the more shipping goes up and its more than what your buying and i dont want them to send me a replacement for something out of stock very few places have a good selection any place i can go

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fresh water tank 75 gall. we have nothing but box stores out here with a few mom and pop lfs, 3 if you count them

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
hmm well if your ordering anything like that online your going to pay a ton in shipping if you want it to arrive in one piece

if your anywhere near me i could hook you up with my guy, he orders tanks straight from china, im getting a 125g for $350

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive got a 75 gall tank running now with some fish in it i was looking for some fish and lfs around here dont have much to chose from its all the same thing no variety lfs and big box sell the same thing algae eaters and fresh water nirite snails my tank was red bellie piranaha proofed now im trying to get a all natural look got some fish and im replacing fake plants one at a time there again if they have them its very little to nothing at all and all the same thing i know were dalton a bit of a drive for me now lived s.e. of you dawsonville off of 35 moved up here, but thanks dont know where to post pics yet when i find it ill put some up and thanks phil thinking about a bigger tank ill check that on out to

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got my tank posted under jerrym in the photo gallery that is what im working on now when thats done im getting my 4 tank not sure the size of it yet still thinking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts