Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed my male black molly is swimming around by himself. I gave the tank a coiple thorough inspections and the female is NOWHERE to be seen. I've gotta admit I wasn't to happy with her to begin with... but where the hell is she? Glass top... no way she could have jumped out. I can't find her anywhere.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only thing I can think of is that she jumped out while I was floating the bag with my cherry shrimp in it and then one of my cats ran off with her before I knew what happened. That blows.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
Have you checked your caves and decor thorougly???

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Ive had smaller fish sucked into my filters before, have you pulled out your media lately ? and ive even found them or what was left, wedged in the impeller section *y2

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I had a female betta go through the hole in the back where the cords go through and the opening was less than 3/4" big, so if they decide to go they will find a way. I did not find her for a day until I moved the whole stand and tank, it was on casters. She was long gone then. Sorry to hear about her but if she got out and you have a cat then you may find a fin somewhere in the house but not much else I am afraid.

Rose

1 - 8 of 8 Posts