Aquarium Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,924 Posts
Endlers are related to guppies and are live bearers and breeds like rabbits. With the bn's all it takes is a water change with a little cooler water, the same with cories. I don't have my pics anymore because I canceled my photo bucket.

·
Registered
321 Posts
When I had all my tanks I Had about 75 cories, 12 different types of plecos. Started out with 35 angels and grew them out and sold all but a couple pairs, I chaged the 220 to a victorian cichlid tank with large sailfin pleco
Hi! WOW! You are amazing!😃 seriously!
What is a Victorian cichlid tank if you don't mind me asking? I've never heard of this before and I'm fascinated!😃

·
Registered
321 Posts
They are from Lake Victoria in Africa, A very colorful species.
Hi!😃
Cool!! I understand now. I have 3 Jeweled cichlids. I had a few more of them from Lake Malawi butttt, unfortunately, we were just beginning out in the hobby and I was doing a full cleaning and didn't realize that they are serious "jumpers" and they pretty much committed "suicide"... Our cat just sat there, not bothering them, he never bothered the babies, and just watched as if saying, 'you stupid, stupid fish, get right back into that bucket where you belong...' I'm dead serious... I can laugh at this memory now but at the time... I cried my heart out for we were able to grow them out and they were breeder size; you know? Not to mention, we lost family members by this stupid mistake...ughhh...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wild bettas are bad at jumping. I was going to move her while the male was holding so lid was off. fell behind tank rack. I ended up with 30 babies once he released.
Hi!!😃
I just love talking to you, Susan, you are sooo neato!😃
Hey! At least you were blessed with all those wonderful babies though; wow! I'm totally green... We really believe that our babies just don't want to have any babies...ughhh...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts