Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Here are a couple pics of mine, I just got it planted with like 50 plants and now I need to get the rest of my fish. Its a 4 foot 120 gallon and my stocking will be Cories, LF Albino Bristlenose Plecos, Cardinal Tetras, 5-7 Platinum Angels and I have a breeding pair of Double Red Apistos

Dawn and Dusk lights on

All my lights on sorry a little washed out so I need to take some better ones.

·
Registered
271 Posts
wow,what kind of fish are in this bowl?
nothing yet. hopefully i will be adding a couple of shrimp soon, but right now there is just a lonely snail that hitchiked in on one of the plants.

Aspects, what kind of fish are the ones in the pic of the large school? They're so many in there! They look great.
only the greatest fish on the entire planet.
exodon paradoxus.
exodons are highly active, and incredible to watch. never a dull moment in any of my exodon tanks/pond.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Love the antler in the tank White

Reactions: 04cybersnail

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
200Gallon RCS, CRS, Platy tank

·
This is how I feel.
753 Posts

Just set this up the other day. 75g Southeast Asian River Biotope, stocked with:

Tiger Barbs (Puntius anchisporus)

Dwarf Loaches (Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki)

Zebra Danios (Danio rerio)

Flying Fox (Epalzeorhynchos kalopterus)

And planted with Java Fern and Java Moss. I absolutely adore Tiger Barbs; their energy and playfulness amuses me to no end. I wanted to set them up in a natural style aquarium, and the thought struck me to pair them up with fish from their natural range. Thus was born the SEA biotope, a 75g DAS display tank in my store. I know it doesn't look like there's much for fish in there, but I have two dozen tiger barbs, about the same amount of Zebra danios, and probably 16 or so of the Sidthimunkis, one of my all time favorite loaches. So cute!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts