Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Would just like to introduce myself really quick and actually thank the entire community for an incredibly informative forum that Ive just spent the last 2 hours involuntarily engaged in. My name is Cace and I will be beginning on my first expedition into the world of SW. I want to take my time and read as much as possible before jumping in (as many of you advise). I live in Orlando, FL and am very thrilled about the number of members who seem to be in Florida, in case I run into some location specific problems and also good recommendations for brick-and-mortar suppliers etc.

Ive got a 40 gallon long tank and accompanying stand but that is the extent of my setup thus far. I do have a novice level of experience with freshwater tanks but being a scuba diver (haven't gone in years), I am very excited about starting a FOWLR setup.

I'm going to read for a few more weeks and probably be back for frequent advice before purchasing anything.

·
gypsyfla
938 Posts
Hello and welcome Cace, We look forward to your questions and there are a lot of experanced people to give you advice.

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ive always wanted to start a SW tank, but I wasnt sure how to do all that sump, live rock, amount of salt stuff. Lots of SW pros here, good luck with your tank.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! what fish do u wanna keep?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts