Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Jorge I am new to this Forum but not new to the hobby. I have been involved with fish tanks salt and freshwater tanks for 2 years now. I enjoy helping other people with aquarium set up and questions. I joined this forum because it looks like a good place to talk to people that are interested in the same things I like.*w2

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site and we are happy we have someone with a little more experience

welcome!!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
:welcome:Good to have you on board, feel free to browse around , make yourself known and please post pics if you can

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
It really is a good place to chat and to get to know other people and find friends who like the same things you do. Thank you for joining us and welcome to the site.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: Aboard! Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your replies. I only have one tank now a 29g Biocube. I am always away with the Military or the my work (Sheriff's Department) I don't have time right now. oh yea did I metion my wife and three kids*n1.*r2. Well I would love to dig up my back yard one day and put in a huge pond with about 10,000 KOI's but that will be in the long hall. Again thank you and I am always here to help.*w3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts