Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this site and am looking forward to what will hopefully be a pleasurable experience. I have been a hobbyist for around 16 years maybe more. I am currently breeding many Africans and am trying to locate many of the more rare or hardly seen species. I have a website that I sell my juvies and others on. It is http://aquaticmadness.com I am trying to make it more interactive but still have work to do to it. I have over 100 tanks setup and am slowly adding more. Well I guess that's all for now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
excellent, another breeder. I went over to the site of yours and registered, I love to look at fish and other breeders websites, I am new here too. I breed show guppys.
Do u belong to any other clubs? I belong to the dsfga, deep south fancy guppy ***. and IFGA- International fancy guppy ***. nice to have many breeders at this great site. My compliments on your web start page >very professional. will check out the rest asap. Tim:)

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Lots of cool people on the forum. Have fun posting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts