Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a fish tank is pretty cool actually. Been enjoying it, even before the fish lol, and then the fish were a whole new learning curve. I think it's finally settling down though. Still peaceful to listen to and watch. I'm surprised I don't know anyone with one.
Water Plant Pet supply Organism Aquatic plant

4 Pork Chop Rasbora
6 Guppies
3 Nerite

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, nice setup
Thank you!!

welcome to the addiction. where did you get those rocks they look amazing!
I've never heard harlequins called porkchops. I guess its kinda a good name tho
Yes I can see it being an addiction quickly lol. The rocks are called dragon stone I believe, I picked them up from some place in Denver called "Aqua Rocks"

One of my dogs name is Pork Chop, so when I heard the nickname "pork chop" Rasbora, I went with it

I just picked up two little baby Super Red Plecos today, cute but not very "super" red lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Having a fish tank is pretty cool actually. Been enjoying it, even before the fish lol, and then the fish were a whole new learning curve. I think it's finally settling down though. Still peaceful to listen to and watch. I'm surprised I don't know anyone with one.
View attachment 32813
4 Pork Chop Rasbora
6 Guppies
3 Nerite
Hopefully you got all female or all male guppies. They can breed very quickly. Id also add a few more pork chop rasbora. Recommend school size is 6 or more for schooling fish. But over all nice starting point to add to. Looks like its going to mature into a very nice setup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts