Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone...I figured it was a good idea to join this place due to the fact of how many fish I own and how many times a week I have to google something pertaining to my finned friends. I own a 75 gallon with about 10 assorted goldies( the number was bigger bit I lost a few to ich one of which was my favorite panda moor Marilyn). Also a 55 gallon tropical community tank with about 20 assorted. Two 20 gallons ( one with a few spotted green puffers and the other with 5 angel fish ( both of these are hexagonal tall tanks). I started about 5 months ago with a fish bowl and quickly found out you can't do that to goldfish. So several hundred dollars later and a couple heartaches from goldies dying I'm here. The fish fever hit me fast!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Craigslist is your new best friend. tanks for free or dirt cheap.

Welcome, what filtration is on the 75? thats alot of dirty fish.

How do you get 5 angels in a 20 hex? 5 barely fit in my 52g flat back hex

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The angels are all babies and when they get a lil bigger I'll move them . Not sure what suRe what suE the filter is on the 75 but it's ample. Water is always clear and parameters are perfect. And lol yea craigslist is great. Bought my 55 and the oak stand for 200 together

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: FishFarmer
1 - 13 of 13 Posts