Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Welcome to the site! :)
I presume that you have a saltwater tank set-up? Im not very knowledgeable in saltwater aquaria, but tons of others here are. We have some of the smartest and most knowledgeable people here about aquaria out of the entire internet! Welcome to the site, and I hope you really like the site as much as we all do. :)

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, always nice to have new folks wander in, especially carrying great info. If you dont mind, i think it would be a great idea to repost just those guides, as a sticky in the salt section DIY section they would be a great addition.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
271 Posts
i went to your blog, but there was no info on the first 3 links. am i missing something, or did you not write them yet?

·
Registered
271 Posts
DIY PVC Overflow.

DIY BIO-MEDIA.

DIY Wet/Dry Filter .

all three are just a short paragraph intro, but no info on the build itself. so i was wondering if it was not written, or if i am missing a plug in or something.

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
on the 1st 3 links there are some info about discus fish.recently i won the picture of the month contest.i give the picture in that blog and the link where i won it....

·
Registered
271 Posts
on the 1st 3 links there are some info about discus fish.recently i won the picture of the month contest.i give the picture in that blog and the link where i won it....
lol. i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the OP, who has 4 links in his sig regarding DIY articles, but no info attached. *r2

·
Registered
271 Posts
thanks jim, thats what i was wondering.
for example, when you click the first link (diy pvc overflow) all im showing is a short paragraph.
Don't waste money buying an aquarium overflow when you can build one yourself using less than $10 in PVC pipe. In this blog I will show you how to build an overflow to bring water to your wet/dry or sump tanks using PVC pipe.
are you able to see more than that?

i may have to update plug ins or something.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us. It is always a pleasure to have a new and wonderfully knowledgeable member here. It will be really nice to get to know you.

Rose
:)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site...srry im late lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts