Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Well i guess "Old Salt" is better than no salt at all LOL, Welcome to the site, and you may rest assured that we have all the experts you need on staff here. I kept saltwater in the past but currently im into Native fish, so i will defer to the Guys with all the most current knowledge. I will say however, the most important thing is to do your homework before you start, that will save you lots of time, headaches, and Money. Have fun look around and someone will be around with your answers shortly :)

V

·
0 Posts
Well i guess "Old Salt" is better than no salt at all LOL, Welcome to the site, and you may rest assured that we have all the experts you need on staff here. I kept saltwater in the past but currently im into Native fish, so i will defer to the Guys with all the most current knowledge. I will say however, the most important thing is to do your homework before you start, that will save you lots of time, headaches, and Money. Have fun look around and someone will be around with your answers shortly :)
well nice to see you here jim :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! the members here will definately help u get started!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Rose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts