Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

I am new to his forum and hope to learn from those who know and hope to help those with questions if I can.

I ran a 55g SW setup for 4yrs when I was stationed in the UK.. So I know some things, but have been away for alittle bit..

Thanks for having me...

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
welcome to our forum.here in this forum there are some well knowledged persons..they also eager to help you..which type of fish you keep in your tank?clown fish or others?whats about your filter?do you use protein skimmer?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us. We love to welcome new folks. We look forward to seeing what they do with their tanks and hearing the stories about their fish. And Pictures .... we do love pictures!!!

Rose
:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. Hope to see you in the chatroom as well. :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to our forum.here in this forum there are some well knowledged persons..they also eager to help you..which type of fish you keep in your tank?clown fish or others?whats about your filter?do you use protein skimmer?

As of now I am only running a 29g BioCube for a setup.. 20lbs of sand and about 30ish of live rock... Other than a snail and some baby brittle stars not alot of life in my tank yet.. Running it stock with the addition of a Koralia 1 pump and a BioCube skimmer.. I don't plan on adding any fish until atleast December... (I am VERY patient with SW setups) and I will probably not add my first corals (zoa's, shrooms and star polyops) about May timeframe of next year... (Again I am very patient)

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
wow nice..i don't know too much about this saltwater set up...asking you and other members i slowly gathering info about it...hopw you all help me...
hank you for the info...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts