Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Aspiring Aquarist
47 Posts
*w2 What size tank is that in gallons? I am still learning the litre to gallon conversions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello there thanx for the welcome. I think its about 65 gallon I'm still new to all this aswell wot fish do you keep? And how you getting on with it.

·
Aspiring Aquarist
47 Posts
Well I am pretty new to this myself, I don't have any fish in my tank yet, it is still cycling. I have been learning a lot from asking questions on here and researching fish on the internet. i go to different sources to make sure the info matches up though. I have also gone to the LFS (Local fish store) and asked some questions there. If you do that I would be careful though because a lot of people who work at those will try and sell you as much as they can. The plans for my tank are included in my signature, I am going to put live plants in it if I can manage them.

65 gallons is a good size, you should be able to keep some real cool fish in there. I only have a 10gallon for now so I am pretty limited in what I can have. Good luck though, and I look forward to seeing what you do with yours :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes hope u do well with ur aquarium too I have got sm descent fish in my tank got sm nice plants aswell. I'm gna start off with coldwater then tropical and then marine and will try breeding them too. If u need any info I will try to help u much as I can the local pet store is no good to ask, get some books and study best way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts