Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added some rocks to my new tank but I need your advise.

First of all, what do you think of the layout.
Second, what specifically do you think of the biggest rock on the far left side. Should I break it up into smaller pieces like the rest of the tank or leave it the way it is?

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
visually, it looks very nice. i expecially like the grass that you have in the left of the tank. About the larg rock, keep it large. It gives the tank a better visual interest in my opinion. If you could, try to add more cover in the tank. maby a small cave, or more rocks. By the way, what are the types of plants you have in your tank? Is that an Amazon Sword Plant in the middle?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The middle plant is an anubia of some kind, on the left is dwarf hairgrass, and on the right I cant remember the name. I think I will ad some more rocks and also the hairgrass will give a nice cover over time. I'm going to add something bigger in the back left when I find the right plant.

G

·
I think its made by DAP but their clear silicon GE-1 is 100% aquarium safe, make your own caves, the plastic/resin ones have a tendency to flake paint off into the tank. Most of em are made in china and if toys for kids are coming tainted imagine what the aquarium trade deals with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts