Aquarium Forum banner

new pics

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  GetITCdot 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
here are a few pics i just took..give me advise im a cichlid guy im new to stacking live rock lol. let me know what yall think and any advice is cool to. thanks...
url=http://www.aquariumforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4504&ppuser=4305]
[/url]

See less See more
#2 ·
sorry for the double picks there i dont know what i did wrong, but any one have a clue what the thing is on top pic on the rock. the thing looks like spageti with water air pockets on the ends lol. Also what is the mushroom or what ever it is in the 2 picks the sponge i think got eatin buy the shrimp....

#5 ·
ill get better pics for yah. Im good at stacking rocks for cichlids lol. One of my tanks is a 55gal demonsoni ill take a pic of the tank so u can see ill put the pic in my albume. But the rock work is awsome! Also i have 2 3 year olds bouncin around the house all over and no rock slide. I only have consernse about the one piece on top in front on the left side. I will be moving that one lol. but i did a good shake on the rocks them self and then the tank. every thing is solid! With the big shelf in there in the middle that piece i didnt know what to do with it lol. Also the corline algie is growing fast wich is weird i thought it would have started on the glass. im not complaing but i thought that was weird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.