Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Thought I would say hello here before I go looking around.
I have been keeping aquaria for about 4yrs & currently have 8 tanks up & running. Only 2 of them are display aquariums but that is all about to change.
I take heaps of photos to so there will always be new ones popping up. Just forgive the quality, I can't afford a DSLR. My 4 boys & aquariums make sure of that.
Hopefully I can be of help to some people & thier problems, or at least offer a new point of view.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We're always glad to have more experienced aquarists around. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum, We are always glad to see new members and welcome all your posts and Pics. I will have to say that ski-boat you have in your avatar, should get some results.

·
Registered
318 Posts
<TABLE id=post30923 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_30923 class=alt1>*welcome w-smiles
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all. Looking forward to getting to know you all & being able to share in all our successes & frustrations.

Reactions: MediaHound

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the forum gfish

hope you feel welcome

post pics of your tank for everyone to see

·
Banned
3,683 Posts
Welcome

Always to hear various techniques especially from "other" countries like Australia.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi and Welcome.

I am a newbie my self here and basically to fish keeping.

Hope to learn lots as they are all super friendly.

Davey.

:)*Glasses**#3

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts