Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi 👋 my name is Francesca and i am new to this forum! I’ve had fish for about two years now but it wasn’t until about a year ago that I decided to take up this as a hobby! I would like to learn more about freshwater Fish and keeping up a good, solid freshwater aquarium!
I began my 39 gallon tank with one Molly I bought at petsmart! Little did I know she was pregnant and gave birth to a TON of little fry! I saved about fifteen of them and they have grown into beautiful adult mollies! I also have four albino Cory catfish (three are the offspring of the big momma catfish in the tank). Finally I have one Kuhli loach and one white Betta fish named opal!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi 👋 my name is Francesca and i am new to this forum! I’ve had fish for about two years now but it wasn’t until about a year ago that I decided to take up this as a hobby! I would like to learn more about freshwater Fish and keeping up a good, solid freshwater aquarium!
I began my 39 gallon tank with one Molly I bought at petsmart! Little did I know she was pregnant and gave birth to a TON of little fry! I saved about fifteen of them and they have grown into beautiful adult mollies! I also have four albino Cory catfish (three are the offspring of the big momma catfish in the tank). Finally I have one Kuhli loach and one white Betta fish named opal!
Hi! 😃 I'm The Fish Lady!😃 Nice to meet you, Francesca!😃
Ohhh! Your aquarium sounds amazing!😃
I have a Black Khuli too! Well, actually 2 of them! Abbott & Costello!😂😂 Abbott's over 10" long and has sooo much character!! I can even actually "pet him" at feedings! Costello is still just about 2 inches, he's a little baby but he'll get there in time!😂😂

1 - 2 of 2 Posts