Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! I'm new to this thread, and happy to have found it!

I've had aquariums for most of my life. I like freshwater, I like undergravel filters, and I like unusual communities. I am especially fond of bottom-dwellers, such as eels and rope fish and raphaels. My best fish ever was Edward, who was a green arrowana. He grew to be about 18 inches long, so he wasn't crazy-huge, but he was great and really neat and happy and fun. He lived with a big red-bellied pacu, some silver barbs, some green severums, and various eels, catfish, and plecos.

I tend to have communities in smaller thanks than recommended by the experts (hi, experts! You'll love me.), but my current tank is definitely too small for my current community, even by my standards. I'm moving soon and will be buying a larger tank at that point. (Hubby would kill me if I set up a bigger aquarium 5 weeks before we have to move...)

My current fish are an Oscar (named Jasper), a green Severum (named Emmett), an African cichlid (which my daughter got tired of, so he landed in my tank and has become a fine member, surprisingly), a ghost knife, a spotted raph, and a striped raph.

Hi, everyone!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're into big setups. Glad to hear you're going to upgrade soon; always fun!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
*welcome w-smiles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts