Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually got an e-mail requesting I join these forums... haven't seen them before so I'm assuming they are new?

Anyway, I'm Ricky. I have a few tanks set up right now, my favorite is my 210g, 55g sump, reef tank. I've had many different tanks and set up many tanks for folks over the years but I just got into saltwater around 2006. I've set up a seahorse tank, predator tank, fish only tank, and several reef tanks in that time.

I live in WV now, although I just moved back here in January after being in Athens GA for 2.5 years.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
:)welcome to the site and hope u feel welcome*w2*w2*w2*w2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have pics posted fairly soon. I had a pump go out on me (luckily I'm running two) but I'm try to fix that and some issues that caused before I go taking any pictures of the current set up. I have a shot of it when I first moved back to WV. This picture is 5-6 months ago right after a move, but here is a tank shot:

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining us.

Rose

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. I know what you mean about those moves with SW tanks...not fun and it take a while for things to recover even when it goes well. Look forward to seeing you around on the boards!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got one of those join this site emails as well. I've been reefing for aobut 3yrs now and my sole tank after breeaking away from the multiple tank syndrome is a 24g AP customized to my liking. No false wall, ten gallon sump, and a hemmi for a skimmer along with more light than the griswalds for such a nano.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts