Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I found this forum while looking for resources that help me improve my knowledge about aquarium. Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm here to learn from the experiences of others in this community. Looking forward to interacting with you!

·
Registered
Beta, Guppies, Glow Light Rasbora Cory's
3 Posts
Hola, I'm Sunny in Mexico. Fish keeping is like so many other things here. Limited choices. There is one fish store in my location and I'm happy to have it. I had thought to again have an aquarium for a supply of water for my plants. It's very beneficial. Now I'm totally involved with my aquarium. Luis (owner) sold me these Cory's but I don't think he knows what they are. I have looked at a hundred photo and videos and can't find them. The photo shows the color pattern but not the long black barbels. I'm hoping someone here knows. They are somewhat timid, nocturnal or don't like the light. Spend a lot of time in the cave but are now coming out at feeding time. Other fish are totally passive. They have a streamlined body type more like an algae eater.
IMG_20201223_085815.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts