Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and excited to be part of the community.
I have several Betta tanks one is a female sorority with 5 happy girls
and two male tanks with
i have one male that is beautiful but not the type I was led to believe upon purchase can anyone tell me tail type also I believe he is a dumbo .
also one female a veil tail or spade tail
thanks for the help
Plant Green Botany Nature Purple

Flower Plant Purple Petal Pollinator

· Registered
beginner freshwater planted aquarium
12 Posts
welcome from China Eshen, wow the Male is so beautiful!!:love: Maybe someone can help me identify my Rocky haha I thought a veiltail at first because they are most common, but now I have seen more bettas when he flares I think he looks more like a halfmoon or fullmoon. I don't have a pic fully flared , sorry :p

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome from China Eshen, wow the Male is so beautiful!!:love: Maybe someone can help me identify my Rocky haha I thought a veiltail at first because they are most common, but now I have seen more bettas when he flares I think he looks more like a halfmoon or fullmoon. I don't have a pic fully flared , sorry :p
Thanks for the welcome . Rocky is very beautiful also , I am someone here will be able to help.

· Registered
368 Posts
New to the forum and excited to be part of the community.
I have several Betta tanks one is a female sorority with 5 happy girls
and two male tanks with
i have one male that is beautiful but not the type I was led to believe upon purchase can anyone tell me tail type also I believe he is a dumbo .
also one female a veil tail or spade tail
thanks for the help View attachment 33697
View attachment 33696
Holy crap thats awesome. Welcome to the forum!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts