Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone! I'm a long time fish owner. I have 2 convicts and alot of live bearers too. I love fish!! Keeping fish is one of the most rewarding hobbies I've taken up yet - if not a commitment - almost like kids lol. I have 20 and a 30 gal tanks. I've had good luck so far with my endeavors with fish. I've already said that I love it and them right?! I've had my fish for about 3 yrs and theres never a dull moment. I love to breed live bearers and am pretty knowledgeable on the subject. Cichlids are a little newer to me but I researched for months before going ahead with it and they are doing great! Although I would welcome any advice on convicts at any time, to promote their overall health. Thank you all for having me and hope to talk to many of you soon!

·
Bullheads Rock My Socks
98 Posts
welcome to the site, and cichlids are a fun type to keep, im getting a few for my 20 gallon i have now that my bullhead has been moved to the 55 gallon...good luck with everything and im here if u have any questions im semi knowledgable about fish due to my 2 month research period before even startign a tank

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you here with us. Have a great day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts