Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Well I got invited here by a email. Here's a few things about me. I live in Florence, AZ and have been in SW since January '00. I thank my wife for getting me into SW(which she hates LOL). I use to live in California and she took me to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and after that it was all over. I have had many tanks. I started with a 55 and after that here's the past list: 46, 70, 110, 165, 265, 240, 380, 190, 60, now since the move to AZ I have a 26, and I'm working on my a 300. I do a lot of DIY acrylic stuff like skimmers, calcium reactors, kalk reactors, sumps, and so on. I just think it's cheaper to do it yourself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was very hard to go from a 380 to a 190 to a 60 to a 26 but the good thing is now I have a 300. :D

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
WOW

Those tanks are stunning!

The low-back rockwork is done very nicely and you still managed to get plenty of locations to mount the corals. Bravo.

I recently added those penductors you used in the 190 to my 180, and I'm happy with them. Great devices!

But anyway, those reefs are really beautiful. I know a lot of blood, sweat, and tears must have went into them!

·
Registered
264 Posts
wow they look great. you should enter them in the contests we usually have every month. You also put the new 300 in the build thread section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts