Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is jennifer and I live in Lacaster PA. What started out as a 1.5 gallon talnk with a couple of feeders has turned into a real hobby. We got the fish for our daughter who is Autistic. We soon found out that she really loves her fish. so we upgraded to 2 ten gallons. Little did i Know how much fun it was to put together a tank and watch the Drama that is fish life. My daughter often sings and talks to her fishies. She calms down as soon as she sees them. So now we have a neighbor that is also into fish and low and behold he is uprading and we get a new huge tank to play with. woo hoo!*w3*w3. Talk to everyone soon!

·
Zippy
57 Posts
:betta::betta:
I see in another post that you have bettas. They are just my favorite little guys! They are the only kind of fish I have had (recently) that actually recognize me and come to the side of the tank to see me, and of course beg for food. My daughter makes arches for them out of plastic craft mesh to decorate their tanks. She gets so excited when one actually goes through an arch. Might be something you might like to try with your daughter. If you look at my pictures you might be able to see the arches in my 10 gallon divided tank.
Oh and...
*w2

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you and your family and friends are experiencing the joy of fish keeping! Please feel free to ask us any questions you come up with and share your experiences with us

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
*welcome w-smiles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts