Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone here can help me. Although I do not have an aquarium set up for fish, I do use them for terrariums and I set them up for tree frogs. I found a great deal on a 30 gallon (used) "bow" aquarium. It does not have any top on it. If I am going to use it to house frogs I need it to have a secure screen top. I have searched through some pet stores and I have only seen screen tops for rectangular type aquariums. Is this a lost cause...do they make screen tops for "bow" aquariums.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the ideas. I think I will try and cover half with plexiglass or plastic and try and construct some kind of screen for the other half...I want to keep air flow. I convinced hubby to come take a look at it...we are heading to the pet store when he gets home from work...I will "encourage" his building skills...it's as good as mine...lol...let's just hope it works out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We took a second look at it and hubby found several things wrong with it...cracked glass on one side...a break in part of the stand...he did not think it was even worth the $50.00. I had to agree. Thanks for all your help here. I am going to buy an exo-terra terrarium for my little froggies. I think it will be worth the extra few dollars in the long run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts