Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reefer, Plants and Ponds
270 Posts
Howdy. Did you have any thoughts/preferences for your new tank?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
welcome! There's alot of options for a 25g tank so first tell us what you like and we'll help it work or you!-Brandon
I'm not really sure, but I recently saw some Blue-Rams. Those are pretty impressive looking.
How hard are they to keep?

Also, I'd like to find an airpump, that is as quiet as possible. I had an aquarium setup when I was a kid and had to move the tank to a different room due to the pump noise :)

Oh, and thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
welcome to the site! Whisper Airpumps are pretty quiet.
rams are considered difficult to keep because they need low pH and an established tank, though just because they are difficult to keep they are not difficult to breed-i see egg-filled females in dealer tanks all the time. i plan on trying them out in a 55 gallon soon.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the site! Whisper Airpumps are pretty quiet.
rams are considered difficult to keep because they need low pH and an established tank, though just because they are difficult to keep they are not difficult to breed-i see egg-filled females in dealer tanks all the time. i plan on trying them out in a 55 gallon soon.
darn (that they're tough to keep). They are the most amazing looking freshwater I've seen.

Good luck with your 50.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
they are not that hard. they just need a tank at least a year old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts