Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 common goldfish (Cleo and Calypso) and 2 vanilla lobsters (50 cent and SlimShady)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! New here, just looking for some advice on my aquarium and seeing what other people are doing with their aquariums. I have a 55 gal freshwater with 2 common goldfish (Cleo & Calypso) and 2 vanilla lobsters (SlimShady & 50 Cent) and a sunken airfield theme (since I'm in the Air Force it seemed fitting). Parden my cloudy tank, its still cycling. Hope you enjoy my critters!
Vertebrate World Organism Mammal Toy
Water Plant Pet supply Fish supply Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey guys! New here, just looking for some advice on my aquarium and seeing what other people are doing with their aquariums. I have a 55 gal freshwater with 2 common goldfish (Cleo & Calypso) and 2 vanilla lobsters (SlimShady & 50 Cent) and a sunken airfield theme (since I'm in the Air Force it seemed fitting). Parden my cloudy tank, its still cycling. Hope you enjoy my critters! View attachment 32142 View attachment 32143
Hi! This is The Fish Lady!😃 nice to meet you, hon!😃 I'm always looking for new fish buddies!😃
Air Force; ey? You go!!😀😀😀
Have you been a hobbier long?
2 Vanilla Lobsters? Wow! I like to raise Crawdads! I'd love to try my hand at Marble Creators!!! They're supposed to be awesome!😃
Well, enjoy! Keep us posted!😃

1 - 4 of 4 Posts