Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just heard about the forum and it seemed like a good place to get info. and compare set ups.
I have four tanks (30 gal.x2, 20 gal., and a 15 gal.) I keep mostly native missouri fishes. Although, I have 1 tank with 4 auratus cichlids and 2 feather fin catfish. Currently, I have 2 smallmouth bass, 2 green sunfish, 1 longear sunfish, 1 banded pygmy sunfish, 1 flyer sunfish, 1 orange spotted sunfish, 1 bantam sunfish, 1 chain pickerel, 1 warmouth, and of course a few crawfish. Had a few mad tom catfish, but they died. I'll have my orange throat darters and fantail darters in the tanks next week. My father is a freshwater fisheries biologist, so i have access and knowledge of Missouri's beautiful natives.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Im into Natives myself, so most likely we will be chatting :) My ears really perked up when i read Orange spotted sunfish (Lepomis Humilis) Ive been searching for these for quite some time. Maybe you could give me some tips on how you got them :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Missouri is right in my backyard almost! I love to see neighbors join here.

Thanks for joining.

While my forte is mostly freshwater fish of the smaller varieties like bettas, otos, and loaches, I can certainly appreciate the listing you gave of your inhabitants. They sound fascinating and I am looking forward to pictures!

Rose
:betta:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts