Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just added 4 new forums!

Freshwater Tank Builds
This forum is for members to post pictures and descriptions when setting up a new freshwater aquarium system. This includes any type of freshwater system, such as fish only, live plants, freshwater invert tank, etc.

Brackish Tanks
This forum is for all discussions relating to somewhat salty tanks. All posts about brackish tanks and brackish water fish can go here.

Saltwater And Reef Tank Builds
This forum is for members to show off their saltwater tank and reef tank builds! When setting up a new tank system, its a great idea to post a thread here for several reasons. You'll get advice from fellow aquarists, and the threads are great to look back on in a few years!

Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, And Wild Collecting
This forum is to discuss adventures in SCUBA and snorkeling, some of our lifelong passions! You may also discuss collecting marine animals but please be responsible and increase awareness of the oceans and reefs with the animals you collect. Collected animals from today are often the catalyst for the influential people of tomorrow.

Thanks to suggestions by Atlantic Reefer on this thread:
http://www.aquariumforum.com/f11/couple-new-forum-suggestions-362.html
As always, if anyone ever has any feedback, comments, suggestions, or anything else, please let me know and I will create it or make it better for you! We appreciate your membership and try to make the forum as accommodating as possible for everyone to utilize and enjoy to its fullest.
Yours Truly
:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts