Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm new from NC. I'm a disabled Veteran and took the hobby up because I needed something to do that I could really sink my teeth into. The VA had me on about 700 pain and nerve pills a month and they had taken my life over so I fought hard to get of them and this was a type of therapy I used to keep my mind of it all and to do with my time. I can honestly say that I am sure this hobby truely saved my life and for that I will always be very grateful. I had 12 tanks set up for a while but now I have cut back to 3 tanks and a frag table I built thats 4' x 4' x 1' deep out of acrylic and I now have about 300 frags and corals in it. If its OK for me to say I sell a little on line to make enough to pay for the hobby and try to add a little to the budget. Va doesn't really pay enough to live on so every little bit helps. I really look forward to getting to know folks here and anyway i might be of some help please let me know I still have alot of time I need something to do with. Thanks for the welcome to the site , looks great. Dave E

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Dave! What a story, glad you found some alternative healthy way to cope. Go ahead and post whatever you would like to sell, and make yourself at home.
Thanks I'm always willing to share about how much this hobby has added such great joy and serinaty to my life. I've got a real close friend his name is Bill W and he and his friends have really added a great amount to the quality of my lifew these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts