Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First the fry

The Juve, (wondering if his size is big enough to run with the adults, I dont think so but breeders know best)

A big thank you to LADYONYX for the heads up and the temporary housing till we could get together to even up. I appreciate it greatly, the wife was ready to cut me good for attempting to sneak a $50 pair of platinum breeders, ahaha the devil dodged the bullet again.

They are doing great, very very curious and the angels are about the size of my 3-5 day olds. Raise them in blackwater with a natural food source, lets see what I get.

Here are the latest on the tanks.

front center 2' of the 52g

Side shots
( MTS crew just starting the day, and female adult angel)

Fry tank

Two more females dropped in there tonight, have over 60 new yolk sacs in the tank, These angels are gonna love me.*#666

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update 5 days later.

Nothing special but couldnt pass up the price and that the growing angels are very easy to care for when they are growing up in a 700+ guppy fry tank.

Here are the mini angels

Here is the juve and one of his 3 little buddies.

Ive had em since saturday night and no issues other then the juve is scared of his own shadow and hasnt been observed eating a single piece of frozen,flake or powder. Unsure what to do with him other then try and hand feed him via syringe.

Again a big THANK YOU to Ladyonyx Sight unseen purchase and she was phenominal at description and keeping me updated on their health while under her care.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts