Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
fenix
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first meeting of the "Aquarist Society ofCentral Florida" (for a temp. title)
will be held at the River Center of Burt Reynolds Park- 805 No. Rte. #1, Jupiter, FL, on Wed. Oct. 14, at 6:00 PM. Please attend- if successful, this will be the only freshwater club between Tampa and Miami- and only the third one in the entire state--

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Sounds nice, If you would like we could talk about hosting your club so you could hold your meetings more frequently online here :)

Just contact MediaHound (Jarred for Details)

·
fenix
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Jim- better let me see what kind of a response I get to this and the posters I hung in pet shops, libraries, etc. - also the two ads posted in the local papers.
I'm giving this one last try- previously, nobody signed up when I just left posters in petshops, without any meeting place listed-prospective members were just to leave their names and email adresses, etc.- at the front desk..
- I don't know how it is where you live, but here in Palm Beach County, one must post a $100/hr. rental to the "landlord" in order to have a meeting- we therefore must get at least that much out of this 1st meeting inorder to continue--
It's either start a club here or continue to drive 114 miles round trip to the nearest one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts