Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my old tank that failed but i realised that if i put a lower air pump in it would be a ruff ride for my betta. Resien Driftwood and a resien cave rock form with plants at back and azoo neon spikey plants at front.My candy loves it:)

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's awesome.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Very happy with set up :) Betta loves the space. was gonna add Blackneon but he is used to being on his own so might let him swim in peace:).Thanks for Comment:)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
It is very lovely and I am happy to see that you keep the level of the surface down to give your betta more surface area contact. It looks perfect for him. The main reason that the "orbs" do not usually work for bettas is the current strength throwing them about when they try to swim but with the adjustments you made it should work fine.

Great looking tank and I am sure your betta loves it.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have just added a few more background plants, ie more water lilys . Hopefully when i work out how to upload video on here i shall show the Betta in his new home:) Will take a few pics at angles so Peeps get a overall veiw of my tank:) Thanks ,Mark

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
to reduce bubbler flow, try making the air line into a knot, and loosen it or tightening it to adjust air flow...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for that. What i actually did was to get a smaller airpump that reduced the bubble speed .All is well in the Betta tank.If i had fins id join him.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts