Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Upgrading my 40 to 75 to accommodate growing fish.
Where is a good (less expensive) place to buy my new pumps, lights, black bottom media, etc. Any recommendations other than Petco?

Registered
Hi folks,
Upgrading my 40 to 75 to accommodate growing fish.
Where is a good (less expensive) place to buy my new pumps, lights, black bottom media, etc. Any recommendations other than Petco?
Hi! I'm The Fish Lady!馃槂 nice to meet you, my fish buddy!
I know!馃槀馃槀 the dilemma; right? I've been to the 4 pet stores we have here in St. Augustine, Florida and have been comparing shopping like mad!馃槀 well, we have 6 aquariums and I made a promise to my better half that I'd always be swifty; you know? He's been patient; thank the Good Lord!馃槀
Anyways, I found that Amazon is frickin AWESOME!! I'm dead serious andddd they deliver it right to your door and most of the merchandise can be delivered like the next day or two!!
I do hope this helps you out!!馃槂馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use to work for Whole Foods Market which Amazon now owns. I now realize they are a cut throat company only out for profits. They treat their employees horribly. It's ALL about money not people who make them rich.

Registered
I use to work for Whole Foods Market which Amazon now owns. I now realize they are a cut throat company only out for profits. They treat their employees horribly. It's ALL about money not people who make them rich.
Wow! My husband has always wanted to work for them...geez...what a shame...shame on them. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad ordeal with them, sir...smh...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts