Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Like what PetLover said I would go with the biggest one possible I have a 12g aquapod which is small its not hard to maintain not for me, bt i have had tanks in past and my family. The 28g nanocube JBJ is nice but is very expensive its 500 bucks, but if money isnt a problem I would go with a Red Sea Max its like 830 bucks and 34 gallons but its the best one out there. If both of thoses are to expensive id get a JBJ nanocube 24 gallon the delux is only 250 which is a lot cheaper. There is also another pretty good one Biocubes they have a 29g which is 280 dollars. I have a aquapod i like it more than biocubes it has more lighting but JBJ are the best nano cubes, I'll put the links below. Remember bigger is always better.

Nano Aquarium Systems & Aquarium Kits: Oceanic BioCube Aquarium System

Desktop Aquarium Kits: AquaPod 12 & 24 Gallon Nano Aquarium Systems

Nano Cube Reef Aquarium Kits: 6, 12 & 24 Gallon Nano Cube Aquariums

Nano Cube Aquarium Kit: JBJ Lighting 28 gallon Nano Cube HQI Aquarium Set

Aquarium Kits: Red Sea MAX Reef Aquarium System Package

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have jbj nanocbe 24g delux. i really like mine. everything is easy to add on. i have saphire aquatic skimmer made for the tank that works well and a tunze power head. my tank is healthy ad the water is clear. granted i have only had it 6 weeks my tank cycled quick and fully. the only thing that i did wrong was i didnt start with ro water which i would definitly say is a must.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts