Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Common Goldfish; Harpo, who is almost seven inches long, and Au, who is almost three. they are temporarily in my 20g community tank until the end of the school year in May. I plan on getting a 50g tank and putting them in there. Nearly all of my fish are hand tame since my hands are often in there. Harpo is hand tame enough that he'll eat while being held(still under the water). Au is still a bit skittish around my hand. I currently feed all of my fish goldfish tank with the occasional treat of planaria from my planaria culture.(the planaria is on a strict algae-and-betta-food-only diet) I also have two bettas; Joshua(male) and Marie(female). I've been trying to breed them, but I can't at the moment because I'm waiting for Marie to recover from the last attempt. Joshua is in a 10g filtered tank and Marie is right beside him in a 1/2g bowl. I occasionally give the bettas some cooked meat(by letting them nibble on it while I'm holding it) and also some of the planaria. I will get some pictures on as soon as I get a better phone(next week)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like you really enjoy your fish a lot. It is a wonderful hobby.
Yes. I am currently teaching Joshua, my male betta to come when called.

I also figured out why I love fish so much. My star sign is Pices

1 - 3 of 3 Posts