Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hello, Welok,
I like the pictures of your shrimp. A say thanks I could not put again. No permission. What a nonsense. It is probably not wanted that I will continue to participate. Can not do anything. No matter.
All the Best

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
For about 1 year I also have shrimp. I am a Beginner. When I bought it, I saw it. They have very fine white sand. Shrimp sand. I could see exactly, even the very small ones. I really liked that.
When cleaning (every week) the white sand is advantageous. I take all things out (filter, driftwood, water salad). Then I suck the ground off, until he is white again. Half the water. The shrimp are satisfied with the procedure. They have increased a lot. When some small shrimp have been sucked off, they come in a white bowl.
The water is turned. The dirt in the middle is sucked with small hose and the small shrimp come back into the aquarium.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hello, Nice to hear something again.
Yes, the method has proven itself. I still have many orange prawns and blue prawns. Also always many very small. I feed Spirolina flakes (little) and sometimes a dried nettle leaf. I wish you good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts