8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3000, wow. Very few viewing the board. 4 posts, almost there

Andy

tricked it haha

·
Registered
250 Posts
Man I can't wait to see your 200! I can help you get to five posts quick! What is your favorite coral? What is your favorite fish?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Was a bit late I guess! Really cool looking setup for your chiller. Did you brain that one out or follow some plans? Now lets see that 200!

·
Registered
250 Posts
HOLY SMOKES! Now thats what I'm talking about! Beautiful

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, nice enclosure. and that tank is the bomb. sorry about the 5 post rule its just to make sure we dont have some bot come on, post some foul pics and leave. Believe me that tank was worth our wait by all means.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thx for the compliments.

90 is all soft easy stuff, very low maint. 1-2 water changes a yr. feed & fill R/O resivour, CA once a week.

200 gets 50% every 3 wks.

·
Reefer
213 Posts
wow really nice tanks... in the 90 how did you get them to grow on the back like that? did the coralline grow in thick enough for them to latch on or something?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing those lovely pictures! They are very lovely and since I have not ventured into saltwater I have to live vicariously through the tanks of others. Yours make the experience well worth the time. Thanks for joining us. We look forward to the posts you make and the things we can learn from them.

Welcome and we do hope you enjoy this forum as much as we have. It is a very friendly and happy place.

Rose

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The shrooms grew onto the glass. I put the rocks that had good colonies against the glass & they just grew up the pane.

This does seem to be agood core group of people. I have had a saltwater tank for about 33 yrs now, since I was 11.

We used to have undergravel filters in SW, its come a long way. Hopefully I can add to some of the discussions with a little insight. Its nice to help someone not make the same mistakes you made, & I've made many.

The large blue tang in the pic is 11 yrs old. I bought him when he was about 1 1/2" long, he is at least 10" long now. The other 3 tangs, purple, yellow, & powder blue are about 9 yrs old.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts