Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry the pictures are not that good that a 10g with 20# live rock
i got some orange polyps,green digi and some mushrooms,oh and my two baby nemos parents ( pair clown)

G

·
very cool! i imagine it must be pretty hard maintaining such a small salt aquarium!

btw, if your posting with photobucket, why not use code? so it would show and not be clickable link? like this:

[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff202/joel00782/Picture63.jpg

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tryed do in that and it didn't want to work for me lmao thank you ill post the rest noe hahah :)

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
very cool! i imagine it must be pretty hard maintaining such a small salt aquarium!

btw, if your posting with photobucket, why not use code? so it would show and not be clickable link? like this:

[IMG]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff202/joel00782/Picture63.jpg
We would prefer members to use the Gallery function if possible :)

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Joey...Youre killin me here, i havent kept saltwater for years but now im lookin in my garage for that little 10 gal Bow-front i stashed away :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if your going to start that ten gallon dont make new water for if you have a big tank take the water from your water change and put it in it cycles faster or go to the beach and get your self some water lol its fast and secure that your levels are going to be in place this setup has not been up for even a two week i think week and a half and it cycled in two days and got the fish in like two days ago and there doing very well

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
That is a fantastic idea Joe, but i havent had a slat tank in years, and the beach is 1200 miles away LOL :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omg that is far lol the beach from my house is like ten minuts the first time i set up a 55g i went and picket the water up in the beach then i upgraded to the 72 and i went and picked up the rest lolnow i do water change like every two or three months if it needs it my coral and purple in the tank grows faster i fyou dont do allot of water changes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts