Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice to meet you Summer! What size tank are you wanting to move up to? This hobby is definitely addictive leaving you wanting bigger tanks *r2

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had my 30 gallon community set up for about two years. It was planted, but I must admit I couldn't quite seem to get it right. ;) I'm sure you guys can help me with that later down the road.

At the moment, I have a school of 12 Harlequin Rasboras, 6 Neons, and 3 cory catfish.

I am thinking about getting a 72 gallon tank, but honestly I've been shopping around and changing my mind since August. *r2

I am looking into something like a semi-aggressive community for my next tank, but only time shall tell :)

You'll probably see me posting sometime soon to see if the ever-changing mix of fish I am thinking of is compatible.

I thank you all in advance
~Summer

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ooh, I love Harlequin Rasboras! Those will be my next school of fish to get for my tank! Do they school well together?

Haha, I'm ALWAYS changing my mind in this hobby! My next tank...once my fiance and I are married and move out of this small apartment, will be a cichlid tank. I love their colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

And Sweet Tee- In my experience, they school very well, and have a lot of personality. They are wonderful little fish. There is almost nothing better than a pretty school of Harlequin Rasboras :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts