Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two boys hang out together a lot and sometimes they wrestle. While it is a way for them to show their strength and mating eligibility, they do not hurt each other.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks like a full nelson is still a useful move even in froggie wrestling. Great picture, thanks for sharing! :)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
cool!!!

nice pic

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Luckily the frogs are not as hard to photograph as a lot of fish are. It's usually the smaller frog that initiates the wrestling as in the picture, and for some reason just about anything makes the bigger frog go to his "happy place" (which he also did for this picture). This means that they hold still in this position long enough for me to get the focus just right and at least get one good pic. Most do turn out blurred because it's super macro photography and even thinking of moving the camera causes blur. If only my Betta, Fred, would hold still for that long... All I get of him is a blur zooming by.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Are you sure those are 2 boys? looks like a male and female to me*pc

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, they both have the pink raspberry thing under their arms and they both sing. I could be wrong about the genders but everything I've read tells me they are both male.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts