Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Those young gentlemen are so lovely and I want to thank you for sharing the pictures. They are great pictures and you have a real talent for getting good shots of them. I really enjoyed seeing them. "Valencia" does indeed look like a lovely great big orange. Yummy!

Rose

Reactions: cottoncandy946

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sweet pictures! I had been thinking about setting up a small tank for a betta. Your pics are urging me further in that direction. Thanks!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I do not believe you will regret it. They can be a lot of company and they are wonderful for decoration as well. They do like being solitary for the most part though so I would really recommend a single betta with no others if you have the option. My betta just does not care for tank mates and those that don't have tank mates seem to live a happier longer life for me anyway.

Be sure to send us pictures when you get your little one if you get one. :betta:

Rose

Reactions: cottoncandy946

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I once had a royal blue female in my community tank, and she did excellent until I added 3 more females, and she had the temperment of a guppy, so she eventually was killed before I could do anything...... the only one I have for now is a 3 year old mustard plakat male, alone......Good luck with your bettas!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
those sure are beautys!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Beautiful Bettas! I especially love Valencia as he reminds me of one of my favorite ever Bettas, Sora. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts