Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my 150G rimless tank set up. It took a whole week to break down my last tank, mod the stand and get this beast set up.

The tank is 48"x25"x29.5". I'm using a standard 75G as my sump/ fuge. For lighting I'm using a Current USA Outter Orbit Pro. It has 2x 250W MH and 4 54W t-5s. The skimmer is a Reef Octopus Extreme 200. For the flow I'm using 4 Koralia 4s. And for the return, I'm using a Mag 9.5 and a Rio 2500. Everything is controlled by an Aquacontroller Jr which is prob the best purchase I've made for my system.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
very nice tank

good job showing your tank

nice stance

lol

Reactions: maxheadroom

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
I finally got my 150G rimless tank set up. It took a whole week to break down my last tank, mod the stand and get this beast set up.

The tank is 48"x25"x29.5". I'm using a standard 75G as my sump/ fuge. For lighting I'm using a Current USA Outter Orbit Pro. It has 2x 250W MH and 4 54W t-5s. The skimmer is a Reef Octopus Extreme 200. For the flow I'm using 4 Koralia 4s. And for the return, I'm using a Mag 9.5 and a Rio 2500. Everything is controlled by an Aquacontroller Jr which is prob the best purchase I've made for my system.

coolll i see a helmet in the back what do you ride*w3*w3*w3

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought Loctite clear silicon, it says not recommended for tanks greater than 30Gallons or 18" of water height.
what kind of glue you are using?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts