Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone im selling all of my stuff here is what i have a allglass 210 black brand new never had water in it a brand new maristar 6 foot 3-250 mh with 3 galaxy ballasts all brand new still in the boxes i also have 4 t-5 guiesmann powerchrmes i will give with the light there also in the box i have a mag 9.5 pump 12 bags of aragalive live sand i have 3 buckets of salt
1 coralife,1 kent,and 1 oceanic a big magfloat i also have other stuff just ask and all this stuff is not like new IT IS BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOXES i also have a used coralife aqualight pro 2-150watt mh and powercompacts with phoenix 14k bulbs also have the 10k coralife bulbs i will give with the light it works great comes with hanging kit also any questions please feel free to ask thanks

·
it never ends
980 Posts
hello everyone im selling all of my stuff here is what i have a allglass 210 black brand new never had water in it a brand new maristar 6 foot 3-250 mh with 3 galaxy ballasts all brand new still in the boxes i also have 4 t-5 guiesmann powerchrmes i will give with the light there also in the box i have a mag 9.5 pump 12 bags of aragalive live sand i have 3 buckets of salt
1 coralife,1 kent,and 1 oceanic a big magfloat i also have other stuff just ask and all this stuff is not like new IT IS BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOXES i also have a used coralife aqualight pro 2-150watt mh and powercompacts with phoenix 14k bulbs also have the 10k coralife bulbs i will give with the light it works great comes with hanging kit also any questions please feel free to ask thanks
Where are you located?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello everyone well almost everything is gone only thing i have left is a reef ready 210 brand new never had water in it and it comes with all plumbing it has back overflows and a 6 foot brand new in the box maristar 3-250w mh and 4 39w t-5 and i am also giving the 3 brand new in box galaxy ballasts with the light there sold seperatly if you buy this light in the store,hanging kit,and i will also give the 4 giussmann power chrome pure actinic t-5 still in the box dont miss this deal hit me up for pics and prices thanks for looking

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not just a t-5 its a mh fixture also and $1000 and it comes with brand new galaxy ballasts they fixtures are 1200 without the ballasts and they are 220 each so this is a big savings and ill through in the t-5 bulbs and hanging kit the fixture is about 19 inches wide

1 - 10 of 10 Posts