Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yaaaay...happy day.today they accepted are offer.and will be moving soon...waiting on paper work now ..lol..lol....so heres my Q?. .so i have a 125g.and a 37g...in my 125 i have a rabbit foxface,a by-color bleeny, salfin tang,black & white clown.i. in my 37 i have.a fire fish.six line wrass,yellow watchmen,& two ocellaris clown.......i will be taking down the 37g .and only keeping the 125g..in the move...my Q. Is can i throw the fish in the 125. My only concern.is the clowns..my blac and white one killed her mate.in the first year we had them...but since ill be moving and transporting all the fish. Can i mix them the clows that is...

·
I CHANGE WATER
8,440 Posts
That's a tough one to answer.I had a black clown(meanest clown I've ever owned).If you are going to try to put them together I would add the ocellaris first.I know you won't have alot of time to let everyone acclimate ,but I would definately add the black clown last,or consider trading him in since you already caught him(which is always the challenge with large tanks).

·
Vodka Doser
6,496 Posts
Black and White are Ocellaris Clowns. (Amphiprion ocellaris)
Orange and White are Ocellaris Clowns. (Amphiprion ocellaris)
They will mix. But having more would be better than just having 3. You might be in trouble there only because the 2 have already paired up.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... Ur right. I had them both from the start. So hard to chose one or the other..
But i think it is best.my balck one is mean as helll..he even gos after my foxface wen he gets to close to the duncon coral..thanks...cant wait to be a homeowner.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts