Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently my aunt has a problem with her liver, a black spot is what i heard, as she was spitting up blood on Saturday and has been in the hospital from than to now and still is. So currently her 2 daughters, ages 6 and 2(will be 3 on august 10), are staying at my Dads house and the younger has a bad diaper rash, and is constantly screaming "I want my Mommy!!!!!!" and crying throughout the night, driving my grandmother and my dad crazy(my Grandfather and other Uncle(not the cousin's dad) really don't seem to try as much), so now, since the older cousin is playing alot of computer games and i have to keep them busy so they don't get on every1 else's nerve, i will only be able to use the computer sparingly. this might delay the birdwatching chat further more, i hope to do it soon.

thank u for reading and understanding the family problems.

bye

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Sorry to hear about all your problems, but we all have things come up we cant control, i hope it all works out ok, Just do what you gotta do and we will be here when you get back. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Best of luck, hope everything turns out for the best!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Don't worry Tyler. We will be here when you get back and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and hope for the best for you all in the meantime. Take care of you and try not to stress over this. We all understand family issues and do think that you are great for helping your family.

Rose

·
Registered
20 Posts
So sorry to hear all of those. Once in our life, trials are always saying 'hello' to us, then saying 'goodbye' once we already know how to overcome them.
I hope everything is better this year for you! Keep on praying. That will really work :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts