Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had bought this for my 60 gallon, since I know how good these things are. Once I got it home I found out the impeller was rusted and stuck in the canister itself. Needless to say I was able to remove it but found the issue was due the the canister being cracked on the bottom. We all know you cannot save a cracked canister.

However the motor and everything else is in great working shape so I thought, maybe someone here would have one of these filters in use and could use some spare parts. You will need the canister, impeller and gasket set. Everything else is here.

Someone make me an offer. I really just don't need it and it is a shame to let these parts just sit around, when I have no real intentions to get this filter going. For reference I paid $100.00 for the filter, and bought a new carbon case and sleeve. The old one was... well used. Shipping will be about $15.00.

·
Super Moderator
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am slowly moving the power filters out, save the two Eheims, and going sponge. Megan has a couple she will be bringing when she comes and gets the fish and Susan, I am getting some wild caught macs!

Reactions: susankat

·
Super Moderator
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If they do ya want some? :D You need more bettas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts