Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am an iPhone developer and am almost finished writing my third iPhone app for our hobby. It is a Marine Fish Reference and I am in desperate need of saltwater fish pictures. I need any and all pictures so no need to ask me which fish I need.

If I use your photos each one will be credited to you in the app. I hope you will help me out.

BTW, when the app comes out I will give away promo codes for the app in a contest that we will announce at the time.

Thanks in advance,

Marlene

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
how's this pic?

though u can't see it quite well, its a Cleaner Wrasse cleaning up a Blue Devil Damselfish with a mummichog minnow in the background.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
i would think they do

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
wow beautiful fish u guys

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much, keep those pictures coming and if you can each PM me your full real name (if you don't mind) so that I can credit you in the app.

You guys are awesome and I appreciate it very much.

Marlene

·
Registered
236 Posts
This iPhone app would someone using an Android phone be able to get a hold of it? I think we've had some iPhone apps head our way..

Also, you said you've made two other apps?? Have you made for freshwater before?? I'd love that! Good luck with finishing this app!

·
Registered
41 Posts
marlenez, you should put in the original post to include the names of the fish with the picture just to make it more friendly for people looking for fish ideas.

Keep the pics coming.
Hippo Tang (Dori)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts