Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I went to the pet store I picked up a fish magazine. I really liked the information I found in it, and there two subscription cards inside. One for Aquarium Fish International and one for Freshwater and Marine Aquarium. Neither was for the magazine I had just gotten. Which magazine would you reccomend I subscribe to?*c/p*

·
fenix
61 Posts
I get AFI and I'm pretty well satisfied with it- Tropical fish Hobbyist (TFH) has an on-line mag which is cheaper if you're watching your pennies- and who isn't? - Their regular hard copies are BIG- but there seems to be more salty info there than fresh- they're also a little pricier and more "tekkie", it seems to me..
Not familiar w/ the other mag you referenced...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I can't remember what it is (Im new to fish magazines) but my local PetSmart had one I really liked. I researched it online to subscribe and I think it is a "special addition" that is only put out once a year. That is probably what you saw. I can't remember what the name on the magazine was but there was only a yearly addition available on line, and the insert cards were for other magazines.

·
Banned
3,683 Posts
I "grew up" with FAMA (Freshwater and marine aquariums)('79 or so) but it has changed since those days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts